Here I am gonna share some best attitude WhatsApp status and Best Funny Whatsapp Status which is trending nowadays. Check our collection of best attitude status for WhatsApp and set the best one as your WhatsApp status.

Attitude Status for Whatsapp:

Attitude Status for Whatsapp


#1. ) When I hear someone sigh that life is hard, I am tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’
#2. ) Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!
#3. ) Your dream job does not exist. You must create it.
#4. ) I'm looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
#5. ) I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
#6. ) My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
#7. ) The best thing about being me is that I am a limited edition and there will be no other copies.
#8. ) Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh it's your Attitude.
#9. ) Smile all your problems in front of those who hate you! It really kills them.
#10. ) I will enjoy it when the people will show their Attitude to me because it will show that they need an Attitude to impress me.
#11. ) I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
#12. ) Bande ka attitude cool hone Chahiye, hot to radio Mirchi Bhi hai.
#13. ) It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.
#14. ) I am still single because God had planned the best love story for me…



Read More:-

Love Status in English


Best Funny Whatsapp Status:

Best Funny Whatsapp Status


#1. ) Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
#2. ) WARNING!! I know karate …..and some other words!!!
#3. ) I’d explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
#4. ) Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there.
#5. ) I’m sorry for the things I said when I was cold.
#6. ) Better late than never, but never late is better.
#7. ) I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.
#8. ) Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
#9. ) I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
#10. ) It's Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You.
#11. ) I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.
#12. ) If you are shameless, you would do as you wish…
#13. ) On the other hand, …you have different fingers.
#14. ) Why don’t you understand me as my iPhone does??
#15. ) Best Funny Whatsapp Status
#16. ) No, I didn't trip The floor looked like it needed a hug.
#17. ) Whatsapp: the only book teens read these days.
#18. ) Save your breath, you’ll need it to blow up your date.
#19. ) You remind me of my Chinese friend…Ug Lee
#20. ) If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.



Thank You So much For Reding This Article Best Attitude Status for WhatsApp - Best Funny Whatsapp Status Please Share This Article Facebook And Family and Inform to Comment And like And share